Recent Posts

banner image

I’m Having Secret Affairs With My Son, And I Don’t Want This Secret To be Disclose To My Husband (I Need Your Advice)

Hello MegaMixRecordits ..

This is a tragic true-life story I will like us to
address properly and give a positive advice as
this can happen to anyone.
As we all know there is nothing new on this
earth until we see a one-year-old baby
conceive and deliver a baby.
Let read on
I’m happily married with 3 Boys, My first son
is 20yrs Old, my second son is 17yrs Old while
my last born is 15yrs Old.
One day I mistakenly entered my first son’s
room while he was naked and I was attracted
to the shape and size of his manhood but I
kept mute ever since then.
Until the day my husband was on a trip and
his younger brothers have gone to school I
was finally tempted, He was sitting in the
sitting room with boxer and singlet and was
surfing through the internet on his phone, I
invited him to my room like I want to give him
a piece of advice.
He came in and I asked him to sit, he was
expecting me to talk, I just told him I want to
see if there is a mark he had from childhood
on his thigh still there or not and ordered him
to pull off and I grabbed his manhood, to cut
the long story short ever since then I have
enjoyed having fun with him more than his
father and we have had fun more than six
times. I don’t know how I can stop this bad
act and my husband must not be aware.
Please, I need your advice. She said.
How Do You Think She Stop This Act And
Keep The Secret From Her Husband?

DROP YOUR COMMENT

I’m Having Secret Affairs With My Son, And I Don’t Want This Secret To be Disclose To My Husband (I Need Your Advice) I’m Having Secret Affairs With My Son, And I
Don’t Want This Secret To be Disclose To My
Husband (I Need Your Advice) Reviewed by Online Admin on 14:57 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.